Skip to main content

Atheists

So do you believe in a supernatural power? Yes right, you probably have adapted to live with the question your entire life. But sincerely do you? Why! Atheist. I may not crucify them but I sure will cast the first stone against the unwillingness to the facts. What facts?

Let me break it down. Randomly.

Matter can only change form but doesn’t disappear. Humans are a great composition of complex elements majorly Carbon, Oxygen and Hydrogen. Scientists will attest to this. And from proven documentations I won’t mince words. The environment or ecology as referred to by Scientists; runs the show or so they perceive of it. Nature feeds on nature and the cycle recycles. Life and death is a process to manage nature and keep the ecosystem in check. That’s, in a nutshell, what science has on the happenings around you. Disciples to this know no less that nature takes care of itself and science simply documents this thesis.
There’s the other bunch that believes in what they see. We are alive because we had to. They are always like ‘so if I wasn’t alive where else would I have been…’ Everything happens for a reason; and there’s no ultimate power behind any processes. It’s a much more modest way of taking issues. Because life itself is complicated, and really it is true, this group simply shuts the whole story about supernatural. To them it really is a way to keep sane but somewhere inside they feel that presence. You can turn a switch off but the gadget (switch) doesn’t disappear.

Ignorance is venomous and it murders the soul, spreading like a virus running rare but out of control. That’s a line from Immortal Techniques’ Caught in a Hustle track… that’s just how ignorance is persistent. They are the lot that knows nothing and are willing not to change that situation. I hate them sincerely… how on who knows where does anybody living so?

Of the three, if you did answer NO at first, you probably fall somewhere and if not… you are free to create your cocoon and fit in there. The fact behind these; archaeologist Sir Charles Darwin after a lifetime of trying to breakdown the origin of human beings, on his death bed he submitted to the Most High and that everything else is second. Any other scientists can find their lost shoes underneath Sir Darwin’s bed and don’t get lost no more. Motivation and orientation plays a great role to the meek. Guidance for the few that don’t understand that there’s a supernatural power will most definitely change the perception of the group trying to lock out the reality. Ignorance will take you nowhere. Get your priorities right and live a life worth the time.

After mumbling and randomizing over the supernatural and their relation with mortals or the other way round, it is still your choice to pick a position. I don’t mean to make you believe in what I do but you can reconsider your status.

Comments

  1. You're right about one thing: ignorance is venomous. For inatance, matter can come from nothing; read up on quantum physics. And Darwin's deathbed conversion is a lie spread by Christians:
     
    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deathbed_conversion

    and even if it were true, it would not prove anything except that Darwin was weak when he was dying. 

    It may be fun to take a limited knowledge of science and twist it to say science proves god, but the truth is that the people who know science best overwhelmingly (92%) reject gods. See:

    http://www.stephenjaygould.org/ctrl/news/file002.html

    And no, I don't believe in any supernatural entity, or anything else that has no supporting evidence.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#‎Day28_DownTheStream‬

As I move further low, Away from the source of my flow; Away from my icy form atop the clouds The path downstream, rocky and at times Extreme! Through forests, tall trees watch me go Feeding their roots with my juice of flow! Thunders strike me as the rains fall Filling my banks I overflow to destruction But the sun shines on me Makes me calm Bring me back; Back to my journey downstream! Gravity calls and so I fall; To magnificent scenes They troll to see! Power their houses or so they think Harness my volume in boxes of concrete! Am calm! Find my way out, and off I flow To your cups; and quench thy thirst! To your smoky mills; you turn me to grease! Though I never cease, to find my way Back to the stream Down I keep my flow! Despite my filth I find my calm Draw from the sun to keep me warm Downstream; I keep my flow! Met with foes across the brows; But behold, the sea unfolds Friend and foe we hold hands in awe! As the sea gates open to let me home. ©

#‎Day29_MrOracha‬

As he thundered down the hall, Calling out names from a scroll; Confusion and turmoil filled the air! Earthlings scurry away, Burying they heads in graves Of blankets and linen, they hid away! Even the light bulbs felt this tremor Blinking scared; from white light to something Nobody cared to shed a light on! Terrifying! It was a rollcall! A daily routine just before bedtime To ensure all heads are accounted for! Once a name was called out twice Kid was too scared, forgot and swallowed his tongue! I still feel a choke, with that tongue still down my throat Morning came, chow time beckons In queues we lined and in silence we observed The arrival of the one, causing all grounds to tremble! Go dress up well, he thundered at Alphonce! His dressing game was ever on the low Always picking up a fight with mister you know who! Once he sew a shirt, a cardigan and a tie as one Just so to evade a pandemonium against his foe! As we waited for our lesson on rocks to ensue

rAndoM jUly

What’s the best definition for a war. A real battle; full combat. Probably equipped with slings to bring down the biggest opponent, like the David story. No I am not about cat fights. Not the hair pulling, oh weave uprooting, it’s not about that sort of battle. Picture a struggle. Like the one we had just before 1963, oh sorry they (Mau Mau warriors) had then. About the warriors; they really did us proud, that I must say. But on the flip side, compensation. In as much as they did this great nation proud; laying their lives on the line in quest for independence and self rule. Question is, who should fund their restitution? They took up the case with The British Govt. the reality of the matter is the British were never in the country, back then, on a tour of the Mara or to visit the Coast… may be they happened to swim in the Ocean and feast on some game meat but that’s about it. They were on a mission, colonisation. Everything that happened back then, I am patriotic and love my countr